CHETTY CUISINE SAMBAL TELUR BELIMBING BULUH (Averrhoa bilimbi)
Bamboo starfruit or (Averrhoa bilimbi in the scientific name), egg chili sauce is very easy to provide. Only use machete roe, small shrimp, shallot, red chili, and more. This chili sauce's delicious taste can arouse the taste buds. No wonder it is often used as an appetizer for Chetty people.
A bowl of crushed machete fish roe
A handful of fresh small shrimp with a skin shovel
A bowl of cut-reed bamboo fruit
A bowl of coconut milk
A handful of dried chili
3 red chili stalks
4 pumpkin onions
2 reviews garlic
2 inches turmeric
2 lemongrass sticks
HOW TO COOK
1. Put the machete roe and shrimp in the heated pot.
2. Add the ground ingredients directly.
3. Mix bamboo fruit reed and coconut milk at once.
4. Add water, and salt to taste and stir well until boiling.
5. Leave for 15 minutes and the cooking is ready to serve.